Music & Art of L.I
Monthly Registration (Recurring weekly lesson schedule slot)
Monthly registration tuition is applied in a monthly basis for students who attend lessons an automatically renewing schedule. The fee will continue to charge until the cancels lessons with the office. It is the student’s responsibility to be present at each and every lesson throughout the year. If you decide to pay each week or cancel two or more lessons in a month without make up, you will be charged the Daily Registration prices.
12 Lessons Registration (10% Discount)
May be shared among family or several instruments. After 14 weeks your lesson registration will expire regardless the amount of lessons you have left. If a teacher takes a leave of absence or must cancel a lesson, students will be assigned to an equivalent substitute when possible. The 16 week expiration date will not change due to a teacher’s absence.
* Full payment is required on 1st lesson of every month or at the beginning of a 12 lesson registration period to be eligible for the discount.
* Tuition fees are not refundable.
* There will be a $30.00 charge for each returned check.
* A $15.00 late charge will be assessed for any payment past the due date.
* Teachers, acting as independent contractors, and MALI do not provide musical instruments to students.
* There is one one-time $10 fee assessed to new piano students to cover for expenses associated with piano rental/maintenance.
* Cancellation are allowed with a 48-hour minimum advance notice.
* Properly cancelled lesson may be rescheduled subject to availability.
* Same-day cancellations will be charged. If cancellation is due to sickness, extra 15 minutes will be added to each following lesson until all time has been made up.
MALI Chamber Music Program
Music & Art of Long Island (MALI) offers its students the unique opportunity to extend their musical technical experience and expression through chamber music groups that rehearse throughout the week. Chamber music refers to a genre of classical music performed by a limited number of instruments with only one player to a part with prescribed roles - melody, counter melody, inner voice and bass line. In the context of a chamber group, students learn teamwork while improving their own rhythm and intonation and finding their own music expression within the group’s dynamics.
MALI’s experienced instructors work together to create these chamber groups and pace them through the development process, while adapting and re-arranging music to match the technical and expressive abilities of its members. Our goal is to eventually expose all of our students to this wonderful and fun music experience. Join us in one of our upcoming quarterly concert events, and experience for yourself the joys that chamber music can bring to your child.
Chamber: Duo, Trios, Quartets, Quintets, Octets, etc.
Instruments: Piano, Violin, Viola, Cello, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Vocal.
• $20 per student for each chamber coaching (Intermediate/Advanced)
• Practice space is free of charge.
• Private Lessons: As stated on the MALI payment Policy
• Competition Fees will vary.
***Cancellations must be made 48-hours in advance
***Advance Payment, No Refund, No Transfer